1 Political and business stability:
- EU, NATO & WTO member;
- Currency board;
- Law budget deficit and government debt.
2 Competitive cost of doing business:
- 10% corporate and personal tax rates;
- Competitive cost of labor;
- Favorable office rents and low cost of real estates.
3 Access to markets:
- European Union/EFTA Russia;
- Turkey/The Middle East.
4 Educated & skilled workforces:
- 10 000 students
- 25% of the population hold a university degree;
- 46% of the population speak at one foreign language.
5 Government initiatives:
- Social security incentives;
- Tax incentives;
- Vocational education incentives;
- 0% corporate tax for investments in areas with high unemployment rate 10% corporate tax, 10 % income tax for natural persons 20%VAT;
- 0.069 Euro/kWh electricity price industrial consumers;
- 9.49 Euro/GJ gas price for industrial consumers;
- 42.009 billion euros GDP;
- 1.3 billion euros FDI inflow;
- 1.6% HICP inflation rate;
- 499 Euro average monthly salary;
- 2.8 budget deficit;
- 1.7 real GDP growth;
- 2 universities, 4 colleges and high schools;
- 7% of the population holds an engineering degree;
- 3.37 million of people workforce (All country);
- Industrial rents (Burgas) from 1-2 Euro (m2/month);
- Office rents (Burgas) from 10 Euro (m2/month);
- Water – 1.09 (Euro/1m3).